[Nagiosplug-help] Check_radius version 1.3.0-beta2 vs. 200211131100

Pascal Wessel pascal.wessel at media-online.ch
Wed Dec 4 06:25:04 CET 2002

Hello dear 'ol nagios hackers :-)

Just a quick post to say that I upgraded my plugins from version
200211131100 to version 1.3.0-beta2, mainly because of check_snmp
strange results.

Check_snmp is now working as expected, but straight after having make
install of the new compiled plugins, my check_radius stopped working.

Seems that the params order changed between the relases.

I dig a bit in the code, but (sorry for that) my C knowledge is poor.
But whar I saw is that the parms change a bit.

Could you provide an exemple of the new plugin usage ? (the --help did
not help me a lot, -F config file.??? The one of radiusclient ???)
The ones in checkcommands.cfg and services.cfg.

Thanks a lot,
Warm regards,
Pascal