[Nagiosplug-help] Oracle/Netware check ?

Brian Ipsen Brian.Ipsen at andebakken.dk
Fri Dec 13 20:56:01 CET 2002

Hi,

> >  Does anyone know if plugins exist for checking Oracle
> > databases and NetWare servers ?? Or what the best solution
> > is for checking those products ?

> Netware: check_nwstat using MRTGEXT NLM on Netware

Got that one working by now..

> Oracle: contrib/check_ora*

this one causes me some problems - maybe mostly because I need
to install the Oracle client - which only seems to be possible
if I have X11 installed. Do you have any experience with this
plugin or maybe installing the oracle client on a host where
no X11 has been installed ?? I'd hate to have to install X11
just to be able to install the oracle client (8.1.7)...

Regards,

/Brian