[Nagiosplug-help] Citrix plugin - question

Brian Ipsen Brian.Ipsen at andebakken.dk
Sun Dec 15 10:03:02 CET 2002

Hi!

 In the setup I use the citrix plugin, I need to check for the existance of
specific distributed applications - on a specific citrix server.
Unfortunately wierd things happens.

The setup: Two servers in the same Windows 2000 domain, both running Citrix,
and both having distributed applications.
The problem: When using the plugin towards server1 everything seems ok. When
server 1 is rebooted (due to maintenance), server2 becomes citrix
master-browser - and the citrix-plugin fails when I'm asking server1 for the
requested applications (but if I use the subnet broadcast address I get a
reply from server2 that they exist - but this is not usefull, since server1
and server2 have 2 different IP addresses on the outside interface of the
firewall).

Any comments or suggestions ??

/Brian