[Nagiosplug-help] Plugins issue for Solaris7

Tom Luong tluong at responsys.com
Mon Jul 15 00:14:04 CEST 2002

Hello,

I have been having issue compiling nagiosplug-1.3-beta1 plugins on .  I
have an issue similar to this:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=839311&forum_id=1
873  Has this been resolved?

I have no issue with running Autoconf.  However, this is the error I am
getting when doing an "automake."

nagiosserver/root/nagiosplug-1.3-beta1$ automake
Automake: configure.in: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE' must be used
automake: configure.in: required file `./depcomp' not found
/usr/local/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake/am/lang-compile.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL

I have the following installed on my Solaris7 box:
autoconf 2.13
automake 1.5
gcc-2.95.2

Thanks in advance,