[Nagiosplug-help] check_local plugins

Jeff Verheyen jeff.verheyen at ampersant.be
Wed Jul 24 06:41:02 CEST 2002

I downloaded nagiosplug-1.3-beta1.tar.gz (I suppose this is the latest)
from sourceforge and compiled it as explained in INSTALL. It did compile
a bunch of check_.... things, but not the check_local things.

These are the plugins I got, but no 'local' things...

]# ls libexec/
check_breeze    check_dummy         check_ifstatus  check_mrtgtraf
check_nwstat  check_real     check_swap   check_vsz
check_by_ssh    check_flexlm        check_imap      check_mysql
check_oracle  check_rpc      check_tcp    check_wave
check_dig       check_ftp           check_ircd      check_nagios
check_overcr  check_sensors  check_time   urlize
check_disk      check_hpjd          check_load      check_nntp
check_ping    check_smtp     check_udp    utils.pm
check_disk_smb  check_http          check_log       check_nt
check_pop     check_snmp     check_ups    utils.sh
check_dns       check_ifoperstatus  check_mrtg      check_ntp
check_procs   check_ssh      check_users