[Nagiosplug-help] check_local plugins

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Wed Jul 24 14:46:03 CEST 2002

The plugins aren't check_local_blah.  They are check_users, check_disk,
check_procs, etc.  The name of the command that is defined in the
default configs is check_local_blah.  It you look at what command it is
executing (the command_line part of the command definition), it is
executing check_users, not check_local_users, etc.  So that's why you
won't find and check_local_* plugins.

-Russell Scibetti