[Nagiosplug-help] unexpected check_procs behavior

Jeff Vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Wed Aug 27 09:33:11 CEST 2003

Hello.

I'm new to the list, so I hope this hasn't been addressed recently.

I'm trying to add a new check_procs command to verify that at least
one instance of a particular daemon is running.  I THOUGHT if I ran:
	[~]$ /usr/local/nrpe/check_procs -c 1 -C test
I would get a critical (as there is no "test" daemon) but I get:
	OK - 0 processes running with command name test
Is this expected behavior?  What command should I be running to get it
to throw a critical at 0 instances?

Thank you for any help.

--jeff