[Nagiosplug-help] Segfaults in Various plugins

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:05:05 CET 2003

I am using version 1.3.0 beta 2 of the plugins, the following segfault, and
therefore never get their data into nagios proper:
check_mysql: segfaults with absolutely no output
check_pop
check_ftp
check_imap: all segfault right after printing out the result of the test on
the cli.
I installed nagios first on my laptop just testing it out, and everything
works over there, except mysql it segfaults same as on my actual monitoring
server.  the build/install process was the same on both, the laptop is a p3
750 running redhat 8, the server is a p3 1ghz running redhat 7.3, I've tried
redownloading/recompiling/reinstalling the plugins, no dice.. I have straces
of the segfaults, I could post if someone wants.
Tom