[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE not passing "Warning" to Server

Shane Stakem shane.stakem at managestar.com
Mon Jan 6 13:49:05 CET 2003

I'll try this post again since I may have posted it to the wrong group
before. Im using the latest stable release of Nagios, plugins, and
apache. When the nrpe client passes information to the server and
reports an "error" state the Nagios server doesn't acknowledge it as a
problem even though the output states there is a problem. The below is
an example of this and is not just limited to check_disk plugin. As you
can see I have a warning in the output but Nagios says it "OK". Any
idea's or remedies are appreciated.

 DISK_SPACE_1  OK  01-06-2003 11:11:13 3d 17h 15m 40s 1/3 DISK WARNING -
[15420524 kB (14%) free on /dev/hdc1] store2

Shane C. Stakem
Senior Systems Architect
manageStar