[Nagiosplug-help] NSClient Help

Tim Shouldice tim at mintoskatingclub.com
Mon Jan 13 10:32:07 CET 2003

checkcommands.cfg in the following format:

define command {
command_name                   check_nt_disk
command_line                   $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v USED
DISKSPACE -l $ARG1$ -w $ARG2$ -c $ARG3$
}

You need one command defined for each type of check you want to do.

/Tim

On Jan 13, funraps too <funraps at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> The NSClient docs said to copy the commands into commands.cfg, I can't find this file
anywhere in the /usr/loca/nagios directory.

> /usr/local/nagios/libexec contains:
>
> checkcommands.cfg and misccommands.cfg  what do I do in order to make this work???
>

> Thank you.

> <P>Hello everyone,</P>
> <P>The NSClient docs said to copy the commands into commands.cfg, I can't find this
file anywhere in the /usr/loca/nagios directory.</P>
> <P>/usr/local/nagios/libexec contains:</P>
> <P>checkcommands.cfg and misccommands.cfg  what do I do in order to make this
work???</P>
> <P> </P>
href='http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Yahoo!'>http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Yahoo!
</a>'>http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*<a