[Nagiosplug-help] NSClient Help

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Mon Jan 13 10:39:05 CET 2003

Normaly,

the directory /usr/local/nagios/etc contain all cfg files needed to run
NAGiOS.
Here is the contents of my directory:

cgi.cfg            escalations.cfg  misccommands.cfg  services.cfg
checkcommands.cfg  hostgroups.cfg   nagatcfg.dat      timeperiods.cfg
contactgroups.cfg  contacts.cfg       hosts.cfg        nagios.cfg
dependencies.cfg   htpasswd.users   resource.cfg

You may have missed something during the installation.

Regards
Pascal Miquet