[Nagiosplug-help] check_nagios problem in FreeBSD

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Tue Jul 15 05:34:05 CEST 2003

I see... Looks like ps weo is before waxco. I will try and swap these two
round in configure.in, but I need to test this thoroughly as it might break
other OSes.

./configure doesn't have an option for setting ps, but that would be a
useful option. Will look into this too, but it probably won't be soon.

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.