[Nagiosplug-help] check_nagios problem in FreeBSD

Will Saxon WillS at housing.ufl.edu
Tue Jul 15 05:20:03 CEST 2003

Ton,

I tried this and it did not work immediately. The configure script was still deciding that PS_COMMAND shoudl be ps -weo 'stuff'. Changing the value in configure.in to ps -waxco solved the problem though.

Is there an argument I should be passing to configure, like --with-ps-args=waxco or something?

-Will