[Nagiosplug-help] Help needed with check_procs plugin...

Robert Taylor robertt at arwholesalers.com
Thu Jul 17 16:52:37 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'm trying to use the "check_procs" plugin to check for the existence of a
single process (a Progress database server) on a Solaris machine.

The problem is that there are other server processes present (for other
databases), and the check_procs plugin doesn't seem to be able to
differentiate the processes based on the process commands' arguments.

Can anyone give me any pointers/tips in relation to this sort of thing,
please?

---
Cheers

Robert Taylor             Australian Regional Wholesalers
IT Support Officer        27 Douglas Street, Milton, QLD 4064
Phone: 3858 7202          Mobile: 0418 738 646