[Nagiosplug-help] v1.3.1 plugins + RedHat 6.2 = `LC_NUMERIC' undeclared

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Fri Jul 18 05:41:01 CEST 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 06:59:28AM -0400, Karl DeBisschop wrote:

> I thought 6.2 had been end-of-lifed by RedHat.
>
> If patches are safe, we can apply them. But jumping from rh6.2 to 7.3
> doesn't sound like an update spree from where I sit (actually, in your
> shoes, I'd jump to 9 - it's been quite good in our environment, and 7.2
> is to be EOL'd at the end of this year - less than 6 months from now).

Hey Karl,

	You're absolutely right, 6.2 is ancient.  However, it's on a
protected network (I know, no such thing as safe, but reduced risk
anyway), as well as several hundred miles away.  Travel within our
company right now is nonexistant due to budget, so I'm working with
what I have for now.  :)

	If I get the choice, I'll be upgrading this pig to OpenBSD and
be done with it, but we'll see.  For now, I'll see what Ton's suggestion
does, and hope for the best.  :)

Thanks!

Benny

ps:  I have no idea why my message ended up on the list twice, sorry.

--

"Corpsman: usually a young, long-haired, bearded, Marine hatin' Sailor
with certain medical skills, who will go through the very gates of hell to