[Nagiosplug-help] (no subject)

Peter Schobel pschobel at porchlight.ca
Fri Jun 20 19:58:02 CEST 2003

I'm having trouble getting/compiling the nagios plugins check_pgsql and
check_radius

I'm running nagios on a debian system and they only seem to have the
netsaint-plugins package which doesn't include these plugins - i try to
compile them but the ./configure complains that it needs the postgres
and radius libraries

postgres is installed on this system - (nagios is running on it)

./configure --with-pgsql=/usr/lig/postgresql or /var/lib/postgresql
doesn't seem to help

and anyway, if i want to compile the check_radius plugin, how do i do
it? i don't want to install radius on my nagios system

any help would be appreciated

Peter Schobel
Network Administrator
Porchlight.ca
Unlimited Internet
In a world without walls or fences
We will have no need for gates or windows