[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with check_dhcp

Ira Harkness ira at mse.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 25 10:12:32 CEST 2003

I found many extra plugins that weren't installed with the normal installer.
Look for where you untared your standard plugs.  You untar the
nagios-plugins-1.3.0.tar.gz and get a new directory. In that directory you
will find a contrib directory.  Inside "contrib" there are a bunch of .c
files that you can compile for new plugins.  Then copy the newly created
plugin to your libexec and run it ./check_whatever -h to see the
information.

Anyone have a reponse for my check_dhcp problem?