[Nagiosplug-help] Checking https servers

Earl C. Ruby III earl at switchmanagement.com
Fri Jun 27 12:58:04 CEST 2003

On Friday 27 June 2003 12:37 pm, Russell Scibetti wrote:
> Thats a  lot of "(cached)" lines in your configure script.  Try removing
> your config.cache before running configure and see if that helps.  Worth
> a shot.

That worked! I deleted the config.cache file, ran "make clean", and used
--with-openssl=/usr/include/openssl and now make finds all of the ssl header
files that it needs.

Oddly enough, in the actual gcc compile statements, the include and link
directories show up as:

-I/usr/include/openssl/include

and

-L/usr/include/openssl/lib

... neither of which exist on my system, but it still works.

--
Earl C. Ruby III <earl at switchmanagement.com>
Senior Systems Engineer / Developer