[Nagiosplug-help] Plugin Compile Problem

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Mon Mar 10 02:17:09 CET 2003

Mike,

It looks like ssl has been found. Are you using OpenSSL? If so, which
version? I normally compile with --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl.

If you are not using OpenSSL, it is possible that RAND_status is not
supported. Take out lines 875 and 876 of check_http.c and see if that
compile successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Ton

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.