[Nagiosplug-help] check_citrix ?

Brian Ipsen Brian.Ipsen-sender-67dee9 at andebakken.dk
Sun May 11 12:48:03 CEST 2003

Hi!

 I have a very strange problem. I try to monitor a citrix distributed
application. If I in a shell (in the plugsions-directory) use the command:

./check_citrix -B 192.168.1.255 -P Explorer -W Explorer

I get:

Ok. Citrix master browser "192.168.1.183" reported that the published
applications "Explorer,Explorer" are available.

In my services config file I use:

define service{
        use                             generic-service         ; Name of
service template to use

        host_name                       mycitrixhost
        service_description             Published App Explorer
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  nt-admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c,r
        check_command
check_citrix_app!192.168.1.255!Explorer
        }

And my checkcommands:

# 'check_citrix_app' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_citrix_app
        command_line    $USER1$/check_citrix -B $ARG1$ -P $ARG2$ -W $ARG2$
        }

The $USER1$ is defined as "/usr/lib/nagios/plugins"

But the status of the service in Nagios is "Critical" with "(No output!)"

If I change the /check_citrix command to /check_dummy 0 - I get OK.... so I
guess it's a problem with the check_citrix plugin ( # $Id: check_cit,v 1.7
2002-10-09 07:41:23+10 anwsmh Exp anwsmh $ )

Any suggestions to what the problem can be ??

/Brian