[Nagiosplug-help] Oracle plugin

Ignacio Mendoza iamnaxo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 06:50:08 CET 2003

I'm having troubles with the check_oracle plugin.
When I run manualy this plugin with nagios user the plugin is running fine, but when I see the result for the plugin from Nagios I obtain the following message "Cannot determine ORACLE_HOME for sid sislife".
I have the correct value for ORACLE_HOME and $ORACLE_HOME/bin and $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin in path.
What do I have to do to correct that problem

Thak in advance for any help that you can give me.

N at xo