[Nagiosplug-help] check_ntp failing

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Mon Nov 10 21:27:51 CET 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Ian Burrell wrote:

> check_ntp is failing when run from Nagios and says it produces "No
> output".  It works from the command line when run in the right
> directory; or when modified to find the plugins directory.

The normal configure/make  process provides all the correct pathnames.
FindBin is not used as it uses the BEGIN block which doesn not work in
embedded persistent Perl environments like ePN and mod_perl.

"No output" is from Nagios, not the plugin. the plugin is being found and
is executable by the Nagios user (otherwise error 127)

What version of the plugin are you using?

-sg