[Nagiosplug-help] problem with nagios

soeun vanny vanny at artemis-it.com
Fri Sep 12 03:38:43 CEST 2003

Hi, everyone.

Recently,I have used nagios to do distributed monitoring.But things don't
work well for me.It turned out that nagios encountered a problem which is
shown below.
[2003-09-12 17:23:40] Warning: Attempting to execute the command
"/usr/local/nagios/libexec/passmonitored/submit_results Transforce 'Current
Users' OK 'USERS OK - 2 users currently logged in'" resulted in a return
code of 126. Make sure the script or binary you are trying to execute
actually exists...
I've tried to double check whether the script(submit_results) is in place or
not,as a result,I found nothing wrong with settings.Here is my settings.

_In the main config I defined it as

obsess_over_services= 1
ocsp_command=submit_results

_In the checkcommand.cfg I defined it as

define command{
        command_name    submit_results
        command_line        /usr/local/nagios/passmonitored/submit_results
$HOSTNAME$ '$SERVICEDES$'  $SERVICESTATE$  '$OUTPUT$'
}

*please be noted that I also installed nsca(daemon) on the central server
and send_nsca on the distributed server.

Does anyone have a idea what's wrong with work?

Thank you in advance for your help on this matter.

Best regards,

vanny

日本アルテミス株式会社

東京豊島区上池袋1-25-2-201