[Nagiosplug-help] check_nrpe idea

Arnold Cano arnoldc at mcmservice.com
Wed Apr 28 13:24:03 CEST 2004

Would anyone else think adding an option to configure what the separator
character should be when using the "-a <arglist...>" option?

The problem I am trying to deal with occurs when I have a argument that
already contains spaces (such as a windows service name). I know I could
just create a command declaration in the nrpe.cfg for each one but for
the sake of maintenance I am using command arguments. This means my
commands in nrpe.cfg are simplified to one command as so...

command[check_nrpe]=<path_to_nrpe>/check_nrpe -H $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -a
$ARG3$

Arnold