[Nagiosplug-help] Error: Could not interpret output from ping command

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Thu Aug 12 07:42:07 CEST 2004

Maybe you should do check_ping --help and learn about using the plugin
;)

A right way to execute the plugin would be something like that:

#./check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w 600.0,100% -c 800.0,100% -p 5

Btw, take a look at the check_icmp plugin, does the same check as the
check_ping plugin, but in a smarter way...