[Nagiosplug-help] check_megaraid not working

Anjan Dave adave at vantage.com
Mon Dec 6 08:06:08 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying to run the check_megaraid for monitoring the PERC RAID card
running megaraid. Running manually gives following:

# ./check_megaraid -H 192.168.1.4 -C public

substr outside of string at ./check_megaraid line 241.

Use of uninitialized value in split at ./check_megaraid line 242.

Argument "endOfMibView" isn't numeric in numeric ne (!=) at
./check_megaraid line 248.

./check_megaraid line 255.

./check_megaraid line 255.

substr outside of string at ./check_megaraid line 268.

Use of uninitialized value in split at ./check_megaraid line 269.

Argument "endOfMibView" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
./check_megaraid line 275.

megaraid CRITICAL - log drv()

You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

[root at vl-monitor-01 libexec]#

Is this something I have to correct specific to my setup?

I've followed the procedure here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/john/megaraid/

Appreciate any help!

Thanks,