[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios and NSClient

Tim Wolak Tim.Wolak at computershare.com
Mon Jan 5 11:59:05 CET 2004

Hello,

I am trying to use check_nt to give me information from  performance monitor
however it continually gives 0 for information.  I have perfmon running and
if I check Page files usage I have 12% and I am still getting a 0 when
querying the NSClient.  Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,

Tim Wolak

Server Engineer

Computershare LLC

2 N. LaSalle St.

Chicago, Il 60602

312-588-4992 x4971

Cell:312-735-0954

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\wolakt\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\p
enguin_small.png>

This message is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. The message and any files transmitted with it
may contain material that is confidential and/or legally
privileged. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies.