[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt

Yost, Karl Karl.Yost at mptotalcare.com
Mon Jan 12 06:35:02 CET 2004

Sorry about that, didn't see this post - here is the check command I use,
works just fine.

Here is the check command I use for the paging file -

# 'check_nt_pagingfile' command definition
define command{
command_name check_nt_pagingfile
command_line $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v COUNTER -l "
<BLOCKED::file://Paging/> \\Paging File(_Total)\\% Usage","Paging File usage
is %.2f %%" -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
}

   _____