[Nagiosplug-help] HTTP WARNING: HTTP/1.1 401 Access Denied

Johnston Michael J Contr AFRL/DES michael.johnston at kirtland.af.mil
Tue Jan 13 08:51:03 CET 2004

I'm checking this service of about 15 machines using check_http and for some
reason on one of my windows 2k boxes I get "HTTP WARNING: HTTP/1.1 401
Access Denied" and one of my Linux boxes I get "HTTP WARNING: HTTP/1.1 403
Forbidden."  Has anyone run into a problem like this?  I've upgraded the
version I was using to the newest release of plug-in's from the Nagios site,
but I have the same problems on both machines.  Thanks again... =)

Mike