[Nagiosplug-help] check_win_eventlog help

Kevin Wood kwood at exchangesolutions.net
Mon Jan 12 14:00:02 CET 2004

Hi;

I would apreciate any help you can offer as I am new to nagios. After compiling Nagios to support PostresSQL and starting the database I get an error cannot perform instert on programstatus table..I have logged into the database to insure the table is there, I am even able to do an insert into that table..I have hit a brick wall and am not sure where to go from here...I look forward to any in input you could give me that would shine some light on this...I ran strace on the process and found the following:

send(5, "QINSERT INTO programstatus (last"..., 464, 0) = 464

rt_sigaction(SIGPIPE, {SIG_DFL}, {SIG_IGN}, 8) = 0

select(6, [5], [], [5], NULL) = 1 (in [5])

recv(5, "EERROR: Bad abstime external re"..., 16384, 0) = 59

select(6, [5], [], [5], NULL) = 1 (in [5])

Does anyone know what Bad abstime external mean ???? Has anyone seen this problem before ??? Any ideas how to fix this ??

thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Kevin