[Nagiosplug-help] too many alerts

O'Brien, Kevin KOBrien at sonypictures.com
Wed Jul 21 12:02:17 CEST 2004

I wrote a perl script that takes all the arguments that are in the
default notify_by_email command and an additional argument of max number
of notifications.  If the max number becomes greater than the current
notification number, nothing goes out.  I then substituted that perl
script for the current notify_by_email piped printf command.

-=Kevin=-