[Nagiosplug-help] exit very early in the client running NRPE

Pedro Silva psilva at dcc.online.pt
Sat Jun 12 11:16:04 CEST 2004

Did you compiled the nrpe daemon and client in each of the machines you want
to use?

It's is important that you compile the daemon in the host that it will run
it, and the client (check_nrpe) in the host that has nagios service.

Pedro Silva

> > Hi,
> >
> > When I run ./nrpe -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/nrpe.cfg -d
> > in the client, it exits very soon, and it exits in background mode
> > too!
> >
> > Does anyon know why?
> > Thank you.
> > Sirwah

> > Friends.  Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger
>

> --
> Pedro Silva
> E-Mail: psilva at labcc.dcc.fc.up.pt
> Home Page: http://wwww.labcc.dcc.fc.up.pt/~psilva/

> LabCC - Laboratórios Informáticos do Departamento de Ciência de Computadores
> E-Mail: LabCC at labcc.dcc.fc.up.pt
> Web: http://www.labcc.dcc.fc.up.pt/

Pedro Silva

LabCC - Laboratórios Informáticos do Departamento de Ciência de Computadores
E-Mail: LabCC at labcc.dcc.fc.up.pt
Web: http://www.labcc.dcc.fc.up.pt/