[Nagiosplug-help] check_http -w (needs to be a float)

Warrick FitzGerald wfitzgerald at LiveTechnology.com
Mon Mar 1 19:37:04 CET 2004

Though you did not bother to mentin versions, I assume you are using
1.3.1 or earlier because the cahnge you are looking for is in
1.4.0-alpha1 and in the CVS HEAD.

[Warrick FitzGerald]

Hi Karl,

I apologize for not including the version number, when looking at the
one I initially tested with this is the output.

[root at Uploads plugins]# /usr/local/nagios/libexec/./check_http -V
check_http (nagios-plugins 1.4.0alpha1) 1.54

As you can seem I'm using what I thought was 1.4.0-alpha1.

I then also downloaded check_http.c from CVS and tried again, but got
the same result.

As I said I'm no programmer, and I don't have a lot of experience with
CVS so it quite likely I'm missing something here :)

Thanks for the help
Warrick