[Nagiosplug-help] Plugins provide wrong results

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Thu Mar 4 04:12:14 CET 2004

Philipp,

Your configs show you are using the same check command on both hosts
(host_name PC1,PC2) - therefore you will see the same results for PC1 and PC2.

To gather information from PC2, you will have to define a separate service
to use NRPE to execute check_load and check_users on PC2 (assuming Nagios
is running on PC1.)

Greg

=================================
Greg Vickers