[Nagiosplug-help] Plugin help

Grant Adamson / Van CI grant.adamson at kuehne-nagel.com
Wed May 19 10:32:08 CEST 2004

TN3270/5570 uses the telnet port by default (AFAIK), you can just use
check_telnet. I use it to check our AS400, (users connect with a 5250
emulator) and it works fine.

To do more than just check if the service is running, you would probably
need to write your own check, making use of the tn3270 program.

Regards,
Grant