[Nagiosplug-help] GNU tools versions for building plugins on Solaris 9?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Sep 9 09:00:14 CEST 2004

Hey folks,

   I'm building out a new Nagios server on a Solaris 9 machine, to both
migrate one of my current machines to it and to test 2.0b.  Unfortunately,
I'm running into a bunch of problems with the CVS checkout.

   If you have built the latest plugins on Solaris 9, I'd appreciate it
if you could drop me a note with the versions of the following GNU tools
that you have installed:

autoconf
autoheader
automake
gettext
make
gcc
m4

Thanks!

Benny

ps:  For the curious, the current problem I'm seeing is during the
./configure:

././configure: line 18272: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION(0.11.5)'
././configure: line 18272: `AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION(0.11.5)'

--
Funniest spam subject: "The mighty cucumber lives again!"
                                                  -- Received Aug 31, 2004