[Nagiosplug-help] Re: check_http - getting full response

Mike Feetham mike.feetham at percepta-crm.com
Thu Sep 16 07:00:11 CEST 2004

One way to get exactly what you want would be to write your own script that
uses WGET to dump the web information to a text file.  Then parse the text
file for what you want.  If everything is OK, then exit with the appropriate
exit code.  If there is an error, append the content to a "log" file, and
exit with the appropriate code and a link to the text file.

You should be able to write this script with 10-12 lines of code.