[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with check_rpc ...

Oliver Kaltenecker oliver.kaltenecker at wittwer.de
Tue Sep 21 00:34:00 CEST 2004

On 2003-11-15 04:23 Pedro Silveira Vieira da Silva had a problem with
check_rpc. Now I am facing the same problem:

Interactively called "check_rpc -H server -C nfs -c2,3" works, but the
same configured for automated check via nagios results in "No output!".

Here is my entry in checkcommands.cfg

# 'check_nfs' command definition
define command{
         command_name    check_nfs
         command_line    $USER1$/check_rpc -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C nfs -c2,3
         }

Since there is no answer in the archives and I couldn't find any help in
the documentation/FAQ I repost the problem to the list.

What am I doing wrong?

    Oliver.