[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with check_rpc ...

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Tue Sep 21 09:23:16 CEST 2004

When the check ran properly from the command line, was it run from the
"nagios" user id?  It could be a permissions or path problem.  Try "su -
nagios" and rerun "../path/check_rpc -H server_IP -C nfs -c2,3" using the
IP.

One other thought: double check that $USER1$ is properly defined and / or
try replacing it with the proper path in checkcommands.cfg.

- Harper

Harper Mann
Groundwork Open Source Solutions
510-599-2075 (cell)