[Nagiosplug-help] check_http content checking

Dmitry Chorine dmitryc at heartbeatdigital.com
Wed Sep 22 14:54:15 CEST 2004

Hi

Is there a way for check_http or any other plugin work around to check
specific string from the content of http page not in headers, for
instance I have a _virtual_ domain www.example.com and I want to make
sure that this is up, so I use check_http -H www.example.com -p 80 -e
hello, but when I use -e it only checkes header that I get from using -v

Page is 1685 characters
STATUS: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
**** HEADER ****