[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with check_rpc ...

Oliver Kaltenecker oliver.kaltenecker at wittwer.de
Tue Sep 21 23:13:03 CEST 2004

I finally managed to get it work by upgrading the plugins from 1.3.0b2
to 1.3.1 without changing my configuration.

In retrospect i can exclude a problem with the path and with $USER1$,
since i double-checked that area and other plugins run smoothly.

The one I didn't try was to run the plugin under permissions of user
"nagios". Maybe that was a problem on 1.3.0b2 which was fixed in the
1.3.1 release.

Nonetheless, thanks for your support.

    Oliver.