[Nagiosplug-help] HELP please! newbie to nagios

HP Geeza getbacktome3 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 04:01:29 CEST 2005

Hi!

PLEASE can somebody help! - I have just installed nagios (in an atempt to
upgrade from netsaint..which at the moment we have running).  However i am
facing extreme confusion and difficulties!

I think i have managed to install everything ok...i can get to the web
interface BUT i can't do anything from there because other then the default
(first page) when you log into the web interface i can't see anything else.
For example i get the following error when i try to go to one of the pages:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Obviously this is an internal error but i can't debug the problem! And i am
not sure where to begin.

ALSO i have my old netsaint config (.cfg) files which i would like to import
into nagios BUT again i am not to sure how to do this!!!! At the moment i am
trying to just use the default minimal.cfg and other .cfg files which were
created when i installed nagios BUT these dont seem to be working either

PLEASE help!
Sanj