[Nagiosplug-help] HELP please! newbie to nagios

Hendrik Baecker b00mer at gmx.net
Wed Apr 27 04:54:02 CEST 2005

Hi Sanj,

perhaps this is the wrong ML for your Problem, but before you are
posting to Nagios-users you should read carefully the Nagios
Documentation about configuring and installing the new nagios.

Since it was Netsaint many changes found their way.

Since Nagios 1.2 and later there is no way to handle with non-template
based config files. So if you don't find a converter for your netsaint
configs you have to write one for your own.

If you have no idea where to begin, then begin to read the docs. It is
simple and very good.

Your internal Server error can come from your Webserver, just have a
look in the logs.

Regards,
Hendrik