[Nagiosplug-help] plugin http log error + check_mssql

Guyard Marc guyard at idm.fr
Thu Apr 28 06:53:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've a problem with two plungin. The first is the http plugin who don't
have problem when it check but in the log i've this error :

check_http: Unknown argument - (null)

in checkcommand i've :

define command{
        command_name    check_http1
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -H $ARG1$
        }
in services
define service{
        use                             generic-service         ; Name of service template to use
        host_name                       IDM_RND
        service_description             HTTP www.site.fr
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  admin_idm
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_http1!www.site.fr
        }

I've you a idea?

And my second problem is with check_mssql.sh ( sql plugin )
I've placed this file in libexec and when i test with this command:
./check_mssql.sh server_sql user passwd sql_version

i've this error :
CRITICAL - Could not make connection to SQL server. Incorrect server name or SQL service not running.

But i'm sure that sql server work correctly because i've many site who works and who used this sql server.
PS :I've installed the FreeTDS.

I've you a idea??

Thansk
Marc