[Nagiosplug-help] [Nagios-announce] Nagios Plugins 1.4.1 released

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Fri Aug 5 05:49:07 CEST 2005

Apologies for the cross posting.

Just to announce the 1.4.1 release of Nagios Plugins. This is
primarily a bug fix release, with changes from Subhendu Ghosh,
Stanley Hopcroft, Matthew Kent, Benoit Mortier and Harper Mann, but
the most changes have come from new team member Sean Finney, who has
been working hard on reducing the outstanding bugs.

There is also a new testing infrastructure added by Peter Bray, which
works for many of the core plugins. We welcome any feedback on this
area.

Thanks to all our contributors for their reports and patches.

The news item on SF is at https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?
forum_id=485461