[Nagiosplug-help] HP-UX Plugin!?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Dec 22 15:15:04 CET 2005

> I can't get any plugin to work on any hp-ux machines, i`v tried nrpe-2.0,
> wont complie!
> tried nrpe-1.8-B.11.00.depot , misses the nrpe.cfg , then i tried using an
> nrpe.cfg from nrpe-1[1].8-B.11.00.tar, then the syslog.log reports: Dec 22
> 15:50:47  nrpe[2784]: Config file '/opt/nrpe/bin/nrpe.cfg' contained
> errors, bailing out...

Please have a little patience...  You waited almost a week to answer
my questions that I sent when you contacted me about the .depot, so
a few days shouldn't hurt.  ;)

Sorry my depot didn't include a .cfg file - I don't use NRPE at all,
myself, so I didn't even ponder one.

What happened to the NRPE documentation on the website, folks?

You might try figuring out what NRPE doesn't like about your config
file.  Does the tarball include a man page for nrpe?  What does
your config file look like?

Benny

--
"As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals
to Hell."                                       - Unknown