[Nagiosplug-help] Cross compile nagios?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Feb 10 03:29:32 CET 2005

Soeun Vanny wrote:
> Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
> I'll try and do it. Anyway, could you give me a hint where the relevant
> libraries required by Nagios are stated ?
> Again, thanks a lot!

That depends on the plugins you want to compile.
ldd /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_* | grep -v ^/ | sort | uniq
should give you a fair idea, but there are also programs being executed
from some of the plugins (snmpget, most notably). Make sure those
programs are working and are of the same version and make before you
start compiling.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer