[Nagiosplug-help] Nsclient checkdisk problem

Rhys Powell Rhys.Powell at london.gov.uk
Fri Feb 18 06:02:32 CET 2005

Hello all,
	I've had nagios setup for some time now and running very well
until we noticed something that Nagios hadn't alerted us to. Using the
Nsclient we are checking disk space on a windows server and the settings
were set to warn on 1.1G of space remaing and 1G for critical. I've just
check this and it returns the space left but there is not alert when it
is below that level. I changed to using % and it alerted correctly. I
don't really want to have to set up individual checks for each disk I
monitor (there are way to many) using % values, so is there something
I'm missing?

I'm using version 2.0.1 of NSClient with Nagios 1.2 and plugins 1.3.1

TIA

Rhys

The Greater London Authority is backing London's bid to host the 2012 Olympic
and Paralympic Games - register your support for London 2012 at www.london2012.com