[Nagiosplug-help] check_procs: System call sent warnings to stderr

Aaron Carr aaronhcarr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:42:11 CET 2005

I'm trying to get check_procs set up on a Fedora Core 2 host.

When I configure the check, on the status page, I get a warning
condition, and it states: System call sent warnings to stderr

When I run check_procs on the command line, I get:

[root at ares root]# /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_procs -w 5 -c 10 --metric=CPU
System call sent warnings to stderr
CPU WARNING: 0 warn out of 67 processes

Is there any way to surpress that first line so the plugin will work right?

Thanks.

Aaron