[Nagiosplug-help] check_procs: System call sent warnings to stderr

Ben Clewett ben at clewett.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 03:07:10 CET 2005

This looks very much like my error.  The second line is garbage, do not
use.  Fix the problem by editing config.h and changing this line:

#define PS_COMMAND "/bin/ps -axwo 'stat uid ppid vsz rss pcpu comm args'"

#define PS_COMMAND "/bin/ps axwo 'stat uid ppid vsz rss pcpu comm args'"

Then make ; make install

It may of course be something else entirely, but it looks like it may be
this error.

Ben